This stunner sits right by Lake Sam Rayburn in Brookeland and it’s on the market for $1.142M. You’ll definitely get more than your money’s worth with this one.
238 Bayview Drive’s features include:
- 7 bedroomsand 5.5 bathrooms
- Gorgeous views of the lake and the countryside
- A separate guest house
- An expansive landscaped lawn, with the lot over half an acre in size
- A garage with room for at least 3 cars
- Patios and no less than 3 living areas
- A spacious deck overlooking the lake
- Land area of about half an acre
- 3 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms
- Afully equipped kitchen complete with a breakfast bar
- An airy dining area with views of the lake
- A game room
As for the guest house, ithas 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
The property also has a storage room and a laundry room.
Make the move to Brookeland
Brookeland is a quiet community in East Texas. It is located between Sabine and Jasper Counties and is home to a little under 3,000 residents.
Its low population is one reason Brookeland is such a quiet and charming lakeside community.
Residents can, at any time, enjoy a calm boat ride, look out on views of Lake Sam Rayburn,spend a few hours fishing, or take a quick dip in the lake.
Brookeland’s low density is matched only by the town’s low cost of living – clearly another draw.
The best draw of the property itself is its unbeatable location. Built right by Lake Same Rayburn, the home makes the most of where it is with open spaces that invite total relaxation.
For inquiries and more information, get in touch with the Allman Team at any of the numbers and contact details listed here.