Residential lakefront properties in Sabine County in the Lake Toledo Bend area
Finding a home with a perfect view is a real estate holy grail.
But then so is finding a home with enough space to accommodate years and years of family memories.
A waterfront property in Sabine County does just that, promising the bliss of lakeside living together with your loved ones.
Welcome to Sabine County
Sabine, located at the Deep East Texas area, has a population of about 10,350 according to 2014 figures from the US Census Bureau.
Its county seat is located at Hemphill, a city of 2.41 square miles that lies close to the Sabine National Forest and Toledo Bend.
Sabine is about 170 miles northeast of Houston.
Lakefront homes in Sabine County
Sabine County offers lakefront living at its best, including:
- Tranquility and seclusion away from the frenzy of urban living
- Outdoor activities like fishing, boating, and swimming to keep you from getting bored
- Taking a boat out to the lake early in the morning to catch the sunrise
The available homes for sale in Hemphill suit all types of personalities.
You’ll find homes with expansive lawns, docks with gorgeous gazebos, and carefully designed houses suitable for entertaining guests out of doors.
Other amazing features include:
- Pine hardwood floors and custom cabinetry
- High ceilings and open floor plans
- Master suites with gorgeous lake views
- Floor-to-ceiling windows to allow plenty of natural light to stream in
- Spacious garages and double boat houses
Lakefront homes as investment
Buying a lakefront home is an investment you may want to consider too.
Check out homes in Twin Cedars subdivision, Laguna Bend, Outback Point, and Lummus Lane to see some of the grandest homes in Sabine.
Remember that lakefront properties retain or increase in value better than other types of homes. Landscaping can also help boost the value of your home.