Those longing to escape the noise and distractions of the city will find refuge in the wonderful homes in Angelina and Sabine Counties.
These serene enclaves in Texas lie next to two reservoirs, Sam Rayburn and Toledo Bend.
Sabine County occupies 500 square miles, with a population of 10,650, according to the US Census.
Hemphill, its county seat, is surrounded by Sabine National Forest and the Toledo Bend Reservoir.
Less than two hours away is another Texas waterfront county, Angelina.
This county is located next to Lake Sam Rayburn and had 87,750 residents in 2014.
Both counties offer exceptional acreage on which you can build your dream home, or establish a ranch or a farm.
You can also find plenty of other acreage with beautiful single-family homes already constructed.
Typically surrounding these residences are:
- Deep wells
- Storage areas
- Catfish and perch ponds
- An abundance of wildlife
Residential acreage in Angelina and Sabine, TX
The counties of Angelina and Sabine have many desirable homes to suit the needs of all types of individuals.
- 1. Outdoorsmen will appreciate the wonderful ponds, lakes, farms, and ranches in the area
2. Homebodies can enjoy the wonderful amenities of their residences
3. Those who value privacy will like the fact that properties provide the seclusion that’s hard to come by in the city
4. Hobbyists will enjoy diminished distractions as they engage in their pursuits
5. Growing families will love everything all that outdoor space promises
Many of the residences in Angelina and Sabine share the following features:
- Workshops and equipment storage
- Seasonal creeks and year-round ponds
- Large decks, paved patios, outdoor kitchens, and barbecue grills
- Double French doors leading to covered balconies
- Floor-to-ceiling windows that bathe the homes with natural light
- Private boat ramps
If you’re looking for homes in Sabine County, make sure to visit Lummus Lane, Sally Lane, and Frontier Drive for the amazing acreage they have for sale.
Angelina County also offers residential properties and expansive lands in the cities of Huntington and Zavalla.
Or, contact the Allman Company today.