To home buyers looking for a wonderful piece of property near Lake Sam Rayburn: today is your lucky day!
Less than an hour away from the reservoir is expansive acreage in Zavalla. The city of Zavalla is part of Angelina County and has a population of around 700.
This rural haven is filled with lush woodlands and many parcels of land.
About the featured property
This vast stretch of pastureland may seem remote, but it has easy access to the heart of the city, where residents can find the bank, church, high school, and other important establishments.
The private property at 2221 Hwy 147 is a working cattle ranch that is both fenced and cross fenced.
The single-family home is listed for $675,000.
- 1,816 square feet of floor space
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 full baths
It also has a charming fireplace that makes the family room cozy and inviting.
- Zavalla has a low population density of 335 people per square mile.
- Most residents are of Irish heritage. There are also many homeowners with English, German, and French ancestries.
- There are plenty of job opportunities in construction and manufacturing, health care, and administrative support sectors.
Things to do
- If you find yourself in city of Zavalla, grab a bite at Carlene’s Place, a local restaurant famous for excellent home cooking. Regulars recommend the juicy burgers, tasty fries, and Mexican fare.
- The Sam Rayburn Reservoir is a popular spot for bass or crappie fishing. Residents can explore the lake or go on guided fishing trips with the family and friends.
- Zavalla is located about 30 minutes from Jasper County. Here, residents can visit fabulous restaurants like Billy’s Old Fashion Barbecue Restaurant, De Bella Sera, and Smitty’s Smokehouse. These classics are just a few of the hotspots around Lake Sam Rayburn.
For information on this and other properties, contact the Allman Company today.